Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Loving - custom cool rugs

I am currently smitten with the rugs from Custom Cool Rugs, each design can be made from hundreds of color choices and to your specifications!! The possibilities are endless! One of my amazing readers alerted me to their site. How did I not know about this company? Below is a sample of their designs. They are gorgeous, they can be made with silk, or wool and many of the designs can be of a woven or kilim design. They also make pillows and have choices for the kiddies. {Although, I think most of the designs could be used in a kid's room!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive