Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

For The Kiddies - Wall of Books

I love the idea of creating a wall of books for children! Here are some perfect examples of what I'm talking about.  The shelves don't look difficult to make at all.  I read to my children all the time. The comfy nook pictured above would be ideal, it's located in a second floor hallway. 


Images: House Beautiful, Pinterest - my account, Pinterest, KWID,  Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive