Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I'm off to bed, it's been a long week! My daughter has been waking up at 5 a.m.. Any tips on how to change this?? She's 15 months old and I don't think I've slept past 6 a.m. in six months.
I still need to finish up my bedroom room . I couldn't help but add a dose of color to this space {maybe yellow or kelly green or violet - violet would be chic.} The fur throw would need to be fake, nor would it take over the entire bed like this one, but there is something very sexy and glamorous about this room! Sweet Dreams.
via Chapman Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive