Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Love

This is the time of year I begin to plan my summer trips. No, I don't have a "mind boggling" home like interior designer Ramey Caulkins' summer getaway. {pictured above} I am however fortunate to know a few people that are kind enough to open their homes to me. Perhaps someday I can extend an invite to them!! Ramey's home is a beautiful mix of color, texture and pattern. It's relaxed and modern but offers enough granny charm to keep it inviting. Ramey layered a number of Sister Parish fabrics throughout her design. And that green dining room?  Gorgeous! {Color in dining room: Green Bounty, Pratt and Lambert}

Images: Coastal Living and Little Willow Blog {very cute btw}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive