Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On my radar

I've been searching for a simple clutch for a while now. I want a clean lined piece that can take me from day to night.  I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a piece that may at times be slipped into my potentially sticky diaper bag. {side note: they don't carry the "diaper" bag I purchased anymore but Stella McCartney for Adidas, often carries great bags and backpacks that can double as a diaper bag - let's be realistic at some point you do need a diaper bag during the first 18 months + of your little one's life.} Okay, my search has ended, here's the skinny on the clutch:  It's a. leather and b. only $50.00. It's the medium carry all from American Apparel.  Blair from Atlantic-Pacific carries it beautifully don't you think?
Image: via Fashion Squad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive