Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Must go...



How coooool is this chair? It's a piece of sculpture.


I've got to jet down to NYC for the 39th annual Kips Bay Show house this year!!




For more sneak peeks visit Lonny's blog here. ** I love the free pink brush strokes by Amanda Nisbet.  I think it may be wallpaper. This could work free hand, do I dare try it in a tiny space?
Happy Sunday! 

I am sipping wine and working on a project.
Did anyone head to Target today for the launch of the Calypso St. Barth's line?? I did and was so bummed that they didn't have the gold pouf! They only had the silver. I will find it, maybe it's on line?


 images via: Lonny Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive