Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Before

In a perfect world I would have waited to find the perfect faux bamboo cabinet to repaint, but I really wanted to find and finish a piece asap. Here's my Craig's list find, it needs a lot of love, but that's the fun part!! I love the fret work detail over the glass windows. I will share the after shots. I do know this, I'm definitely painting it a high gloss white and I'm either going to wall paper or paint the interior {possibly a coral pink color}! I'll be sure the share the after shots with all of you. In the meantime here's a bit of interior inspiration.
I adore this one!
images: pinterest, lonny mag. elle decor, coastal living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive