Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Winter shorts

I've always been more of an interior buff than a fashion one but recently I have started feeling slightly addicted to my copies of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar. I started buying them again because I love how cool and sexy the layout of their pages look but now I can feel the love of fashion coming to me...yeah mama, bring it on....
A couple of weeks ago, Elodie and I were hanging out in a pub with some friends and I couldn't help admiring how cool one of the girls there, looked in her winter shorts and then today I just spotted this gorgeous pair by Steven Alan on A cup of Jo

Now the girl I saw at the pub had fab legs...think Alexa Chung's legs or Clare whose legs always look great whenever she posts a picture of her bags or outfits ....which is not exactly my case since I'm 1.55m height but they are fairly fit so I just think that I might away with this cute pair of shorts from Anthropologie which has just opened in the centre of London....bliss

Update:
Forget Anthropologie...I found a gorgeous black pair at Zara for £19.99!! Talking of which...have you seen the Zara website recently?? It's looking damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive