Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Finds - Most Wanted - BOOTS

{I'd mix these up but non the less they are both so chic! - Valentino}


{The Moccasin Boot - This Juicy Couture version feels a bit more refined - I likeee}
I don't care what people say - dressing while pregnant NEVER feels quite as glamorous as dressing when you're NOT; So I focus on shoes {until my feet start swelling - then it's Uggs for the rest of the winter}. Here's my favorite boot round-up this Fall!! What I love about all the selections is they work with so many "looks".


{LOVE this season's short boots.. - These are both available through Anthropologie}

{The Riding Boot - by Tory Burch - of course}
{So mod + British looking - Kate Spade}
{Comfy + Casual - Anthropologie}


{Cozy + Warm - Tory Burch}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive