Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today's Find..

I'm such a sucker for a good deal! I'm going to park this fiberglass chair at my kitchen table; all it needs is a bright parrot green seat cushion! {oh and did I mention I found mine at Todd's Farm in Rowley for $10.00 - opening that small store front is sounding better and better everyday.}




and a similar pair at Pieces . {one of my favorites}


I also love Fall foliage. What a gorgeous day it is in Massachusetts today, this fiery tree is in my backyard!
Enjoy the last of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive