Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where I'd like to....



COOK, EAT, ENTERTAIN, LIVE..YOU NAME IT!
Okay, so I'll break down why I think this space is so fabulous.
- Great use of space planning, the cabinets are built up to the ceiling, this is very important in a kitchen design. The often seen empty space above cabinets is no more then a dust and "stuff" collector. Most people just display "stuff" they never use.
- Built in banquettes are are another efficient space saver. They're fun too. I'm currently having a sofa upholstered in Celerie Kemble's betwixt pattern. {it's the fabric on the two throw pillows}
- This kitchen is livable, unexpected and glamorous. The black cabinets are clean but classic, and the panel detailing is beautiful.
- I love to cook, so that stove and marble back splash would be a dream
- Turquoise is one of my absolute favorite colors, this house needed that bright punch of color.
- The only thing I might change are the Biedermeier chair seat cushions. I would have used something softer with more color.
Images: John Granen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive