Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bits and Pieces




My pregnancy nesting continues..I've been working on a slew of projects around my house. I'm sort of doing bits in a number of areas but I really want to FINISH everything. {i have three month's left..eek}. So here's this weekend's project {mind you I have to do most of this during my son's nap time. Baby sitter time is used for my business and teaching}.
WHICH COLOR DO YOU LIKE?
I am painting the above piece this weekend. It's either going to be black or turquoise. If I go with black - I own a turquoise lamp to use with it. If I go with turquoise, I'm not sure what I'm going to do..there is a lamp I like from Anthropologie . I'm definitely using one of these pulls from Muffs Hardware , they are larger and more interesting then the current hardware.








Here's a little peek at my dining room. I still need to finish a number of things before I post the entire room. {i also need my photographer to take the photos with the proper lighting - sorry about the blurry image} Aren't those lamps great? I found them at Home Goods..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive