Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Work Spaces + The Details

Design is really about the details, so I continually focus on them. I am always rotating objects in my home... a new accessory here, a freshly painted piece there.. Rearranging your home keeps things updated but also saves money. I have a photo shoot at my home this week and the photographer asked me if she could snap a few photos of my office!! I'll share my revamped inspiration board and any other "eye candy" when I receive the proofs.
images: House and Garden, ?, Lonny Mag, Pinterest, Lonny Mag, Rue Mag, Emily Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive