Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

wish list


I really don't have much of a wish list this year but I would like a new ring for myself! I am actually going to start my very own ring fund and I may just buy one of these beauties..my real wish, besides the obvious {health and happiness for myself and family} is to buy a little bungalow for my children and I this year! The two rings above are my favorite!! These are from the Sundance Catalog. I was very impressed with their selection this year. Do you have a favorite? I think I would go with the Druzy ring, {1st one} it's more affordable and wouldn't be mistaken for an engagement ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive