Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reflecting..




It's been a year full of ups and downs for me.
I was blessed with a healthy baby girl in January.
To me there is nothing more precious and sacred then a child's innocence.

I've learned that life is full of surprises good and bad.
I've learned that life can be wonderful but it can also be very unkind
I've learned the importance of holding your head high no matter what comes your way
I've learned that life is a journey and a positive outlook is absolutely better than a negative one.
I've learned good friends and family should be cherished.
I've learned it's better to take the high road.
I've learned I despise dishonesty and disloyalty.
I've learned with each passing year we grow a bit wiser!!!!
I've learned a glass of good bubbly can make things seem a whole lot merrier!

Farewell 2010, hello 2011.

I've learned to believe in "fresh starts and new beginnings"! (and so should you)


Wishing you all peace, love, happiness, health and prosperity in 2011. I think it's going to be a great year, I can feel it!

Be back in 2011! Happy New Year!

image: prettystufftumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive