Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Hit List

Besides finishing up my decorating there are a number of other duties I need to attend to! Here's a glimpse into my holiday "hit" list! 
1. Love this sequin mini from J.Crew. I love the idea of mixing something sequin in with my every day clothing....


2. Who can go wrong with Mr. Boddingtons? I need to send out my cards very soon.


3. A simply elegant up-do, the perfect look for any holiday party!


4. I'm going with a striped wrapping theme this year!


5. Veuve Clicquot Rose - need i say more?


6. I have a thing for baubles { i mean who doesn't?}...it's been a very rough Fall, good enough excuse for me to buy this ring from Kate Spade! { not sure if i will go with the black or not !}


7. I am having a small family fete on Christmas eve, these gold specked plates from Crate and Barrel are perfect!



images: hair style - glimpse of glamour blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive