Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stars....



I posted this print the other day with a snapshot of holiday images...i love it and had to know where it was from. The gold on {either chocolate which would be ideal or maybe it's black, is stunning}. If you look closely  the custom type is made up of little stars...gorgeous. As I mentioned early, I think I would have to hang this in my bedroom. It's by the illustrator/artist Sebastian Lester. Check out his site, I have emailed him about this piece, so I'll post the info. if you'd like!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive