Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

warm and fuzzy


{would this not look adorable framed in a bedroom? - I'll let you know what i find}



My plan was to post something entirely different today but I awoke to a beautiful three inches of snow.  I love the power of an image. I try to begin my day on a positive note, these images certainly set the tone for me today! This time of year is so magical isn't it? {aside from the craziness}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive