Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 30, 2010

On my radar..for the Fall..

For Fashion?

I love, love, love layering my outfits with blazers! I live in them most of the year. This knit blazer from Madewell would be an instant staple for me.

another staple? Sweedish Hasbeen boot

At Home.

warm neutrals, tufted velvet, leopard prints + mixing natural wood and paint!

image: Paul Costello


a mirror in the kitchen? would you do it? love the look but is it practical?


love this leather butterfly chair from Urban Outfitters

and the warm unexpected colors of these Ikat rugs! Available at ABC Carpet and Home
In the Kitchen

I tend to cook more in the Fall then summer. Onion soup is a no-fail classic! See recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive