Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Choices...


I'm not too keen on freezing my tail off, there's really nothing fun about winter. {esp. this winter} With the exception of skiing on a perfect sunny, fresh powder day or the first fresh snow I'd take our three other seasons any-day. I'm surviving this especially long winter with small projects. I can't drop a ton of cash on large renovations nor do I plan on staying in this current house for too long so instead I'm working on small projects that can easily come with me! {besides a little painting}. Next up: organizing my jewelry collection. I love both ideas shown here, but I might opt for hiding some of my treasures in a small vintage table, and the rest on top of my dresser {away from curious, tiny hands}. I adore the coral, tray and bust idea in Susanna Salk's house, shown above.. via Rue Magazine

Ikea also sells lucite trays with dividers, that may do the trick!

Top Photo: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive