Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 18, 2011

21 days

I recently read that to kick a habit you needed to last 21 days without breaking it! I have been on a mission to save some money {for my chic little bungalow by the sea, remember?}. I've been doing pretty well, {even while in NYC last weekend} but my goal has been to last 21 days without buying anything superfluous, say like a new lip gloss or my fiftieth tank top from Target.

I actually could really use some new clothes, especially some Spring items. I figure if I do save some extra cash, I'd rather put it towards two great pieces, then ten "not-so great pieces". When I make it to "21" actual days, I'll let you know. My Spring fashion muse? Is Olivia Palmero {I know I posted her image last week} but she's always tied together classically with a bit of a edge. {just my kind of style really, not too out there or but not too conservative}

Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive