Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

on my radar

Hello, hello, sorry I've been MIA, I actually spent three days in bed with the flu this weekend! I don't want to complain, but I can't seem to catch a break on the "health" front lately. In any case, here are some shots of a few items that are making me happy these days. 
1. lamp from Chic 51
2. New ottoman via Serena and Lily
3. Ropes Wallpaper Below - Jonathan Adler - love this!!
4. Bracelets from Isabelle Harvey

fab closet: Ruthie Sommers. I need to frame something in gilded bamboo and colored mattes soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive