Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Little plants in containers...


It's been a while since there has been some action here on 'Rang Decor', so today let me make a start:-)

This post is in response to a query by one of Rang Decor's readers about plants in containers.
I love plants. I love plants that I can bring into my rooms and that enlivens each and every corner.

Rather than just place the plants as it is, I like to place them in little ceramic mugs/bowls or brass vessels or cane baskets. Try it and you'll see how beautiful the space becomes:-)

Here are some interesting arrangements at home.









Do share any other interesting arrangements you do with your house plants:-)
Happy decorating and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive