Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 27, 2009

The email from Irish Tatler that set me on fire today

So today, between thousands of things to do, I took 5 min to write a press release about La Tropezienne leather tote bag (tote leather bag not sure how it goes...) and within 2 minutes, I got a wonderful email from the Editor of Irish Tatler magazine (yes exactly!) who wrote:

"Can you tell me where I can find this exact bag on the site so that I can order it? It’s the bag I’ve been waiting to find forever!"

It took me a split second to answer and another split second for my energy level to hit the roof! I was on fire and I can't believe how many bags we've sold in a week!
Now, I really really like this leather wrist wrap with studs from Clare Vivier, the designer of La Trop...it costs around £49....What do you think? Shall we go for it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive