Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Beautiful Blossoms

{I know the Emerson Made flowers have been circulating for a while, but these handmade buds are available through another designer: Chelle Paperie.
I'll save the festive post I'm planning for later this week. I've been pulling together my possible "girl" nursery ideas lately, so flowers have been on my mind. Here's a post on recent pretties I've found! Enjoy + Happy Monday!

J.Crew




I love these bold floral paintings by Alida Morgan.

Fashionable florals...love the nostalgic feel they bring to an outfit.
Image: last photo-TheBottom of the ironing basket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive