Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BOY OR GIRL?

My belly is beginning to pop so I'm really starting to pull together my two "nursery concepts". I opted not to know the gender of my baby, so I'm creating two schemes...boy or girl! I know I want {need} to include a bed in the room for occasional guests, but this bed will also eventually be my "little ones" nest. Below are possible headboard selections I'm drawn to. {please disregard the color - I'm looking more at the shapes}. Ideally I would LOVE to start on something asap, so if I choose a bed option I could use a neutral color fabric that would work with either schematic....
BOY OPTIONS {MINUS THE COLOR SHOWN}
I think these two {above and below} could really go either way!

I've always LOVED this bed, the green shade is perfect.


GIRL OPTIONS

I've long loved this headboard. I would like to include an embroidered design on the headboard if it's a girl...


I love the softness and femininity of this bed.


Images: ?, Melissa Rufty, via everything LEB, Krista Ewart via Domino, Anthropologie, Caitlin Moran, ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive