Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pause

My therapy?? Getting lost in blog world. I don't have much time to read blogs these days, but losing myself in blog land is free {well relatively speaking} and inspiring. Okay, it's free until I come across AMAZING items like these! That DVF dress above??? Ridiculous!! It's no longer available! Bummer, I guess my Amex will thank me.  On the other hand I may have to add the Emerson Made shift dress/top {below} to my wish list for the Fall. I just pinned it to my Pinterest account, so there's no way I'll forget about it! Off to do the dishes! That short break was much needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive