Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Art I'm loving

A huge part of my job entails discovering fabrics, finishes, furniture, and found objects for my design projects but one of my favorite items to source for my clients is artwork. I constantly discover new artists and feel I've become pretty good at honing in on a style or feel that will not only suit my client's interiors, and lifestyle but their personality. Artwork infuses a space with soul! I am also all for client's choosing their own pieces, because let's face it, most art is subjective.  I do however often find that most of my clients are over whelmed by the process and decision! 
Here are a couple of artists I recently discovered:
1. The painted canvases are by Michelle Armas and are available through Big Cartel.
2. The vibrant floral photographs are by Julia Lynn - I would love to see these blown up to a larger then life size.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive