Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Think Vertically


My life has been a whirlwind this month..for reasons I can't even begin to get into I may be moving within the next year. I actually want to move in next year, to a smaller, cozier home. I will need to refine my belongings, {my kids toys}, and get creative with storage. Thinking vertically is key to using space efficiently. I love how tall bookshelves can house most of your books, magazines, beautiful art and objects. I prefer to mix all of these. Built in books shelves are even better then free standing shelves but if you're living in a temporary space or renting you can still mount free standing tall bookshelves to the wall for the same effect/storage.



Images: I Suwanee, ?, ?, Elle Decor, I Suwanee, Domino, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive