Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dear West Elm,

Many of you might remember back in August I posted asking your opinion on my new living room rug. See earlier post here. I ended up going with the Kilim, Kite rug shown above...The issue is it's been on backorder since August! Ugh, I am getting very sick of my bare floor. So W.E. if you could get it together and send my rug along, I would really appreciate it! The design sort of reminds me of the graphic image below, doesn't it?? I love how this small kitchen makes room for a work space! A reality for most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive