Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ready, set, shop: H + H Home

Maybe you're not a designer, although many of my readers tend to be but my guess is that if you are reading my blog you are either design savvy, slightly designed obsessed or both. I fall into the "all of the above" category here. I am always so excited to discover a new venue to shop for clients {or myself}, so I was delighted to hear about the newly launched online shop  H and H home. Their site is full of beautiful furniture, accessories and lighting and here's the best part: The prices are amazing. Too often then not I stumble upon a great piece but it's out of my client's {or my own} "snack bracket".  H and H home combines the best of both worlds,  a refined collection of goodies at accessible pricing. I'm sure I'll be one of their clients soon! {love the logo and simple graphics too btw.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive