Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Deck the Halls..Room of the week!

I can't believe the holiday madness is right around the corner! I actually enjoy the holiday madness! I'm opting to keep my decorations simple, natural and clean this year. I love the feel of Canadian House and Home editor Suzanne Dimma's home. It's a beautiful blend of warm traditional and clean, masculine modernism.
 I love the idea of hanging an oversized wreath on the inside of the door. I also love the natural looking table top tree and all the pretty gifts surrounding it. I may go with another table top this year. I was very pregnant last year so I had a table top tree. It looked adorable. This year I may do the same. I am trying to make my home environment feel a bit different then what I've done in the past! I'll go all out next year, when my life is a bit more sane. Have a great weekend!!!

Images: Nov. 2010 Canadian House and Home. Photo: Michael Graydon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive