Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

narrowed it down!

1.

2. 3.
4.
I took a break from my own home design this summer..but now with Fall approaching {can't really believe it's 9.1} I need to finish my baby girl's nursery! I of course always love sharing my finished spaces with you, so I'll be sure to do so..! I've definitely decided I am going to design her headboard {there is a guest bed, that will eventually be her bed in the room} and call it Emerson {her name} and add it to my furniture line! {that's in the works and will be open, for sale, and added to my website by mid-winter - beyond excited about this!}..So here's my question to you..because you may be future customers right? What's your favorite? I will of course tweak the design a bit, but I'm leaning towards a timeless, feminine feel! {oh and would I love to use Leontine Linens? - you bet cha,, but unless they have a huge sale, it's not going to happen in a child's room}
{ps. I'm off to West Elm to pick out my rug - see previous post here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive