Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last post for the day but I couldn't resist....

OK one last post for the day because if I spent my day in front of the computer, I'm not gonna get anything done but I couldn't resist this white cotton pendant light and the whole atmosphere of the room....simply beautiful
What do you think?
This light designed by Nelson Sepudelva for Ay Illuminate reminds me a bit of the spirit of the Koushi XXL pendant light (with Coton Kandhi, 350 €) by Mark Eden Schooley I fell in love with at MERCI in Paris.
(C) Image from Dutch magazine VT Wonen
Ay Illuminate: www.ayilluminate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive