Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Black and White


and the color in-between. I love the interplay of positive and negative, black + white create.

{I need to figure out the name and maker of the fabric on these wing chairs! Maybe I'll email Thomas Smythe myself!}




How's your week going? Is it insane?? or is that just me?
image credits: White Living Blog, ?, Trina Turk, Thomas Smythe, Elle Decor, Photographer: working on this , Dust Jacket Attic, Holly Gill, Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive