Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where I'd like to..


Spend my HOLIDAY WEEKENDS...
{I threw the horse image in for authenticity.}
I love the rusticity and casualness of this country dining room. I can envision friends and family enjoying home cooked meals and bottles of wine around this great table..{am i getting corny or what?}
HAPPY DECEMBER!
Images: FernValeFarmblog, not sure where I found the dining image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive