Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

One cool, must-have bracelet on my list.....

Christmas + Day 3...a very in-active afternoon which felt really good....
The boys are watching a DVD (after going to bed at 8am today that's all they can manage...), Mila and Lily are playing on the computer, Elodie is sewing a blouse for Lily supervised by her 'sewing' Jedi (our mum) while I was looking for inspiration to decorate Mila's bedroom in our new family house in London.
I'm looking at the pics I took over the past few days...so many happy moments...
Christophe offered a beautiful La Trop bag and a leather wrist wrap by Clare Vivier to Bodie and after seeing this gorgeous bracelet on her, I know now that I will treat myself to one when we go back to work. When the stock arrived, they were so beautifully wrapped that I didn't dare to unwrap one in case I would do a crappy job to put it back but this bracelet is looking even more gorgeous in reality than on the photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive