Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree..



I'm {well really my husband is} usually schlepping home the largest tree on the lot {for me}. I love an over sized, un-groomed, natural looking tree. Our house has the ceiling height to handle it, but this year I'm feeling very preggers so I'm not sure I envision myself standing on a chair {or ladder for that matter} to decorate a 9 1/2' tree. I've been contemplating using a round zinc table in my living room to display a pretty table top tree instead! There's always next year for the 9 footer right? Then I came across this adorable table top tree on Brown Button today. This image may have sealed the deal for me. Who knows I may cave at the tree lot on Thursday and end up with a another big mama.....;) We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive