Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Champagne Kissed....

I'm signing off for 2009 and very much looking forward to 2010. I think it's going to be a very exciting year both personally and professionally. The Shelter design website/new identity is launching in mid- January. I'll also continue to feature fresh ideas, amazing finds and inspiration on the Shelter-Blog.
I can't wait to share my recent projects and some photos of my home with you!!
I want to send A huge thank you to each and every-one of my readers for your support + loyalty! I wish you all the best for healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year!!
Now a little fashion/design bit. I predict that we're going to continue to see warm metallics; like gold and copper popping up everywhere in fashion and at home in 2010! {so I guess it's 010'}
Cheers xxoo, Julie





Images: Harper's Bazaar, Jeffrey Bilhuber, Decor Pad, Vogue (Nina Ricci), Jan Showers, Bazaar, ?, Lindsey Adelman, J. Crew, Homes and Gardens, via La Dolce Vita, Canadian House and Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive