Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 24, 2011

a little peek


excuse the holes in the ceiling, still haven't found the perfect chandelier for my dining room!
I was happy with my daughter's small birthday celebration on Saturday, thought I'd share a peek at the details {as some of you may remember, i featured my inspiration board last week! I had the bib and invitation custom made through Etsy! Emerson wouldn't touch her cake, I guess she has plenty of time to learn about sweets! If you live in the N.E. hope you're staying warm! I'll never warm up to -20 weather!!

inspiration board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive