Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lantern Love II


I'm loving Coleen and Company's latest tole lantern. It's available in three sizes and comes in the colors below. I would love the cream in a chocolate or charcoal room! i think the coral red would add a nice splash of color in a cream entrance! Either way, I'd take one! 






I still love the tent tole version too! I hope I can incorporate one of these into a client project soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive