Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy thoughts for the weekend....


What are you up to this weekend?

Tomorrow, I think we'll cycle there to have brunch then we will just hang out at home, taking it easy because Sunday, Steve and I are going there to run 10K here for Cancer Research.

This week, I loved....

reading this powerful, honest account of how Donna Karan and her late husband Stephan Weiss met

what Amanda has done with SnOOp

this DIY project to make a portrait of your child

being on Apartment Therapy's radar

these inspiring rooms painted in grey

this amazing review

this Bat t-shirt designed by Alexa Chung for Madewell and this gray bag - both now on my shopping list

This Black, White & Rustic wood feature on Poppy Handmade (our kitchen getting top billing)

and if I was young, free and a talented photographer, I would buy my flight ticket to NYC right now to work with her

Have a wonderful weekend!

PS:
And if anyone has a contact at the Editorial team of Daily Candy London, please let me know :-)
Thanks!

(C) Photo by Cortoboy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive