Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Classically Modern Milly


I love the classically modern look of Milly's line. I love her office, those little lucite chairs, the fabric on her settee, her use of color and pattern, her logo, .....all of it really!
Her current Fall Line is fabulous..It's looking very Chanel inspired to me.

This fitted turtle-neck would work so well with my riding boots {see Monday's post}. Seriously, I'd probably wear this once a week.



and her Resort/Spring Line!

{finding the bow a bit distracting right about now}

images: Saks Avenue, and Milly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive