Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I like this...

Sorry guys, I'm posting this as a memento for myself because my computer is SO slow, I need to throw away some stuff and I want to keep this in mind because I like the look of the storage boxes on the right hand side with the brown labels. I think they sell similar boxes at Ikea. I also love the moody mood board on the left which is quite dramatic with its B&W images. Something like this would be fab for a home office

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive