Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The state of things + weekend flea market find!

There's a close up for you..I love to scour flea markets, I'm afraid my children will too, because I drag them along {neither seems to mind}! This weekend I purchased this green/blue glass "carboy" as I was told it's called. They are used for making beer and wine, which is fitting as I love both..I'm going to fill it with water and long grasses from my yard. My dream is to someday have a {very small} store that would house my design office and revamped flea-market finds. I really have a love of lamps and chairs, but I've run out of room..{would also love a small barn or garage someday - a makeshift workshop}



Also, an update on Emerson's room. See the concept here, if you missed it! I purchased these amazing letterpress graphic posters. Each is signed by the designer. I don't want to go overboard with sticky sweetness, so I thought these would be perfect. I like the message and the design. I'm going to have them individually framed for above the headboard. "Always Play Amongst Friends" from Brooklyn's Friends of Type..I also scored a simple little dresser at a yard sale. I'm going to paint it charcoal and add these glass pulls from The Paris Apartment. {they have the best glass pulls}

Remember my idea to frame images of deer and bunnies, well I'm going to do it gallery style above or on either side of the crib..{i always get nervous about hanging things above the crib}

would also love to incorporate some paper hangings..image via Making it lovely.

John Robshaw pillow fabric

Areaware bunny pillow - too cute!

Image of bedroom: Lonny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive