Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My bedroom in a Chinese magazine

Camilla Diedrich kindly sent me this press cutting from a Chinese magazine that featured her wallpaper in our bedroom in France....It's a nice reminder because we've just spent 4 wonderful days in our holiday home at the beach with friends and family but it also reminds me how much I love this True Blue wallpaper in turquoise!

I would love to use it again in our home in London...Can't really do the bedroom thing again but I think it would be quite cool as a small feature wall on top of the stairs and would give our top floor a holiday feel....It's little details like this that helps me to cope with the British winter :-)
I have this vision of True Blue being incredibly stunning against the white painted stairs...well the stairs I will eventually paint in white because for the time being, they have an ugly beige carpet on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive