Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Inspiration..porch-sunroom

{board copyright of Shelter Interior Design}

I'm running off to a client meeting so I only have time for a quick post..I thought I'd share an inspiration board {I'm big on mood boards} for an enclosed sun porch we're revamping! This particular client is a young family that resides in a classic old home down the street from the beach. I wanted to create a fresh, welcoming space with a mix of "old fashioned" + modern elements! Happy Monday! {can't show you the finished design ideas until the client approves them}

{here's a bit more inspiration}

Images: Shelter, coco cozy, Meg Braff via Coastal Living, Elle Decor, Domino, Elle Decor via Remodelista, Elle Decor, Amanda Nisbet, ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive