Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SPLASH

It's on days like today, that I love to be by the pool or on the beach! What would I do without the summer? I am so inspired by the color palette in these images. Aqua, teal, mint and turquoise!  (a bit like my blog header, the mint and turquoise at least) Off to work!
Or even better yet, on the Riviera

ANTHROPOLOGIE BATHING SUIT. THIS IS SO PRETTY. I THINK I WOULD NEED A BIT MORE OF A TAN TO PULL IT OFF!
I love this vintage shot and that darling cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive