Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 28, 2011

think pink

Sorry about the late post. I've been running lately, I feel like all I do is run, run run... I blog when I really should be sleeping. Anyway as most of my regular readers {and thanks for that :)} probably figured out my life took a crazy turn this past Fall. It's insane enough having a new born baby, never mind life changing drama. I'm moving forward in a positive direction and am starting to focus on my home again!!{which is always so much fun for me}. I was never able to wrap up my daughter's room, so that is my first order of business. I got around to painting it on Saturday. I have painted a slew of mirrors and dressers etc. but I had never painted a room before. It was a goal of mine to paint hers. I finished 90%, and plan on finishing the balance this week!! I never tire of the transformative power of paint, $50.00 and a little elbow grease is all it takes. I LOVE the color. I went with a pale pink; I know that seems so predictable, but pink it just so "well", pretty, and that is what I was going for on the walls.  I previously posted my original boards for the room on my blog here. I've tweaked them a little, but the concept is still pretty much the same. {look for the new boards, with the final selections tomorrow afternoon}. Here's a bit of pale pink inspiration for you. The color I went with is called Mellow Pink {75%} by Benjamin Moore. It's the perfect warm pink. {and looks very much like Palmer Weiss daughter's walls below.} 




image: Lonny Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive