Followers

New Updating collection interior design and decorating ideas online, including kitchens, bathrooms, Basic Interior, Bathroom Interior, Bedroom Interior, Cabinets, Cafe interior, Countertops, Dinning Interior, Fireplace, Games Rooms, Home Ceiling Design, Home
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Inspired - Stripes



So I've long loved the striped floors at the Kate Spade store, {LOVE}, they are so graphic and inspiring! Clearly so was the home owner above, what a great idea Kristin Kauffman had to create a similar stripe on her dining room floor. I love this colorful, glossy perfection! It's kid friendly too. I can see my son using it as a race track now! Dare I try this if I move?? Looks like a lot a work but the end result is surely gossip worthy.

Image 1 - Fric and Frac blog via Better Homes and Gardens 2.11, Kate Spade, Kate Spade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive